I’ve been a MAC addict ever since the first MAC Store appeared in my City a couple of years ago and since then I’ve built a MAC Lipstick Collection. The first Lipstick Shade I ever got was Amorous.
I love MAC Lipsticks because there are so many different shades and finishes too choose from.
So, today I’m going to share with you my MAC Lipstick Collection.
- Flat Out Fabulous: Bright Plum Matte
- Taupe: Taupe Brown Matte
- Twig: Brownish Pink Satin
- Ruby Woo: Vivid Blue-Red Very Matte
- Russian Red: Intense Bluish-Red Matte
- Amorous: Lovestruck Cranberry Satin
- Rebel: Midtonal Cream Plum Satin
- Heroine: Bright Purple Matte
- Whirl: Dirty Rose Matte
- Kinda Sexy: Pinky-Rose Matte
- Party Line: Red-Toned Plum Cremesheen
- Craving: Burst of Plum Amplified
- Pink Nouveau: Bright Pink Satin
- Dark Side: Deep Burgundy Amplified
- Cyber: Blackish-Purple Satin
- On Hold: Yellow Rasberry Cremesheen
- Viva Glam I: Brownish Blue-Red
- Spice it Up: Brown Berry Lustre
- Diva: Reddish-Burgundy Matte
- Lady Danger: Bright Coral Red Matte
- Retro: Peachy Pinky-Brown Satin
- Fast Play: Neutral Pink Amplified
- Brick O La: Mid Tone Berry Amplified
- Velvet Teddy: Deep Tone Beige Matte
- Persistence: Peachy Cinnamon Matte
- Blankety: Soft Pink Beige Amplified
I love all my MAC Lipstick Shades but my all-time Favorites Shades are Velvet Teddy, Twig, Taupe, Persistence, Retro and Ruby Woo.
Whats your favorite MAC Lipstick Shade?